SWIDIA prides itself in serving cutting-edge high growth companies and has an exciting opportunity to continue its growth with both venture funds and overseas capital groups focused on the tech startup sector.
This is a mid role trained into a senior role. Key responsibility is driving client's media performance across paid social and search channels. You will have an opportunity to work directly with the founders at a fast-growing company and create significant impact across both media and business development initiatives.
Media Account Management:
- Media planning and buying on Facebook
- Ensure strong-performing and healthy media accounts
- Drive media team efficiency through processes, best practices, and training/guidance
- Coordinate with creative team (internal or client side) and guide ad creativedevelopment / creative testing structure / creative performance analysis
- Collaborate on collateral development - case studies, content, potential pitch material
- Conduct routine market / competitor review/studies to inform latest best practices and emerging sectors/opportunities
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of paid media experience
- Knowledge of Facebook business manager. Any additional platform is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong organizational skills, analytical skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Fast learning
Support for the Role:
- Senior Media Planner and buyer who'll provide training
- An in-house creative team focused on developing ad and marketing creatives
- An advisory network of industry veterans/investors/agency owners/brand-side leadership
Please send your resume to:email@example.com